Thursday, 8 September 2016

Suzanne's Challenge

My nephew is going on a long flight to the UK.  He loves animals.  On the plane, he needs something that he can play with and keep him occupied in a small space.  The pieces have to be able to be stored flat in a snaplock bag that can go in his pocket.  

3 possibilities to prototype are:
Prototype 1. Fold up slot in Giraffe 
Prototype 2. Have you seen these zoo animals flap ups
Prototype 3. Tangram giraffe


I have chosen Prototype: I have chosen prototype # 1. because:
It is the easiest to fold up into a snap lock bag.

My first prototype: (This needs to be detailed enough so that someone else can make it)



Tester 1's Feedback and Recommendations:
I really liked: I liked how you tryed and never gave up 
A recommendation I have is: Next time you could make it stand up better
Based on my tester's feedback, the changes I want to make are: making it stand up.

My second prototype: (This needs to be detailed enough so that someone else can make it)

Tester 2's Feedback and Recommendations: I think this prototype is a lot better and I can see you have taken my recomendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment